In the digital age, it’s easy to forget about the possibilities of traditional advertising and marketing media. But if you drive down any street or highway in America, you’ll see a world filled with promotional banners, signs, flags, and more. Traditional media is all around us – even ‘OPEN’ signs are a form of advertisement.
By the Numbers
Businesses will spend approximately $175.9 billion on offline marketing this year in the United States. This is almost four billion dollars more than what marketers spent in 2020. There is a reason for that investment. If you’re not already researching or using offline advertising/marketing, it’s time to make your business stand out by investing in affordable yet effective marketing materials.
Whether you need to advertise outdoors at a business event or exhibition, or you’re looking for the best way to promote your store from afar on a busy street, fabric flags are a great way to use a touch of traditional marketing for your business.
Custom flags are a versatile visual product that takes the appeal of your store and event to the next level. Whether you choose flags that hang from a fixed structure like a pole or self-standing flags, this is a great way to expand your presence with original visual highlights that capture the attention of people passing by your store or event booth.
In today’s world, every company is trying to get noticed and stand out among the crowd. Investing in a flag that promotes your business 24×7 is a great way to do the same. The most common type of advertising flags that you can use are:
- Feather flag
- Teardrop flag
- Angled flag
- Rectangle flag
- Pole flag
- Custom shaped flag
Each has their own strengths, so a little research will help you find the flag that is perfect for your needs.
Advantages of Custom Flags
While every flag has its own strengths, there are some aspects that are true across the board, including:
- Can Be Used Anywhere: There’s a flag format and material to suit every need, from imposing pole flags to convenient self-standing rectangle flags. Flags can be used anywhere be it indoors or outdoors. You can use custom flags during trade show events and then bring them back to your store and set them up for round-the-clock promotions.
- Affordable: Flags are one the most affordable ways to promote your brand. You’ll find that when you compare the promotional costs, custom flags come at a cheaper price than other marketing methods. The longevity and life of the flags make it the most desirable form of advertising to stretch the value and ROI of your marketing budget.
- Light and portable: You can carry custom flags anywhere you want as they are light and extremely portable. You can dismantle them and take them with you to any event or show.
- Versatile: Unlike some other marketing materials, you can have as many marketing flags as your budget will allow, each advertising a different feature, product, event, or sale. You can also use them for years to come as custom flags never go out of style.
- 24×7 Promotion: Unlike digital marketing, where the feeds stay for a limited time and end up with an overlapped digital copy, flags come as a 24×7 option for promoting your brand.
Effective banner marketing can be a powerful way to promote your products and services to local customers. Large banner printing is a cost-effective way for your business to reach thousands of potential customers year-round.
Custom banners are a form of visual advertising that has been around since the Roman Empire and have never gone out of style. They are eye-catching, versatile, and never fail to make an impact. Banners shine in any type of environment or venue, as either the star of your event or playing a more subtle, supporting role in your store. Not only can they help to inform your customers about your policies but also help you promote various sales, events, and celebrate festivals.
Advantages of Custom Banners
Much like flags, different banner types shine in different ways, but there are components that are shared across all custom banners:
- Easy To Customize: You can customize your banners according to your specific needs. You can add your logo, colors and use unique graphics and designs on your banners. Custom banners are modifiable and can therefore showcase any concept that you have in mind. It allows you to be specific about the purpose of your signage. By using vinyl banners, you can avoid compromising on the promotion of your business regarding the design, costs, materials, messaging – it’s all under your control.
- Attention-Grabbing: As 90% of customers are attracted to the colors used in advertisements and marketing materials, well-designed banners that take color into serious consideration will help you grab the attention of passersby. Add your address, email, logo, phone number, and web address on a bright banner to promote your business and create synergy between your online and offline messaging.
- Affordable: Using vinyl banners helps your business make the most of your marketing and advertising budget. Banners are an affordable tool when compared to other forms of advertisement, delivering significant ROI over time.
- Versatile: The materials used in the construction of banners are lightweight and easily transportable, making them extremely versatile. They are easily carried while traveling to and from events or moving your business to a new location. Use them repeatedly, event after event, display after display, year after year – all without losing quality.
- Easy to Install: You can install banners yourself, anywhere you want, with ease.
Step & Repeat Banners
A step and repeat banner is a graphic wall usually covered with the logos of sponsors that serves as a background for guests to pose in front of for pictures as they hit the red carpet on their way to an event, gala, or premiere.
This is a simple but effective way to add a touch of glamour that makes all of your attendees feel like movie stars. Step and Repeat banners are used by various companies around the world as a non-intrusive way of advertising.
They come in a variety of sizes, and there are a number of different ways to design them depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve. The key is planning. Before you go to design and print your step and repeat banner, take a minute to research and make sure that you take advantage of every aspect, creating the perfect step & repeat bannerfor your event.
Advantages of Step & Repeat Banners
You can take any special occasion to the next level with all of the advantages a step and repeat banner has to offer:
- Fun & Subtle Marketing Tool: Step & repeat banners are a subtle way of marketing your business and adds that extra element of brand promotion in every picture taken.
- Easy to Install: Setting up a step and repeat banner is extremely easy and can usually be done by just one person in short order.
- Cost-Effective: Even though step and repeat banners are associated with fame and wealth, they are actually budget friendly.
- Reusable: Vinyl is a durable substrate, so you can use your step and repeat banners at multiple events without a minute risk of damage.
According to studies, about 55% of consumers find out about a local business just by seeing their sign while passing by. If you don’t have an eye-catching banner, sign, or advertisement that promotes your business, you’re missing out on a colossal opportunity to expand your customer base.